- approx. 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- dash of coarse or raw sugar
- 4 strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 2 ounces white rum
- club soda
- Combine mint and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Sprinkle coarse/raw sugar on top and muddle briefly to release mint oils.
- In a separate glass, muddle the strawberries well. Strain juices through a fine mesh sieve into the cocktail shaker, pressing as much of the juice through the sieve as possible.
- Add agave and rum to shaker and shake well.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour cocktail over ice. Top off with club soda (to taste). Stir lightly if needed and enjoy!