SIMPLE RASPBERRY LIMONCELLO COCKTAIL ~ 2 WAYS ~
A fruity, vibrant summer cocktail made with fresh raspberries and limoncello.
Can be served as a martini or a vodka cooler!
Ingredients You'll Need
1. Muddle fresh raspberries in a glass.
2. Squeeze juice through a piece of cheesecloth.
3. Add all ingredients (except club soda) to a cocktail shaker. Shake!
4. Serve straight up in a martini glass...
5. Or serve long over ice, and top with club soda.
This beautiful cocktail is a winner in multiple categories! It tastes amazing, has a glamorous look, and is quick and easy to make. This recipe's a keeper."
Bookmark this easy recipe at www.brighteyedbaker.com
Plus, find plenty of other cocktail recipes you'll love!