GLUTEN FREE BLUEBERRY BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
Soft, tender, and buttery scones bursting with fresh blueberries Prepped in less than 30 minutes and can be made ahead!
Ingredients You'll Need
1. Whisk together the dry ingredients
2. Grate in the butter, and toss gently to coat.
3. Fold in the liquid ingredients.
4. Add blueberries and gently knead into a ball.
5. Flatten into a disc and freeze for 1 hour.
6. Slice, brush with cream, and sprinkle with sugar.
7. Bake at 400ºF for 18 minutes. Serve warm.
"These scones are amazing! They're not too dense, they're perfectly sweet, and the blueberries + vanilla pair so well together! Great for breakfast or with my afternoon coffee!" - Anjali
Bookmark this easy recipe at www.brighteyedbaker.com